Taste of Gramercy is coming back on September 24, 2016
Check out information under “2016 Events”
September 26, 2015
11 am – 3 pm
Irving Place (between 17/18th streets)
For the third year in a row, GNA will be hosting its now famous Taste of Gramercy Neighborhood (“TOGN”) on Irving Place. TOGN was started to promote local businesses and introduce residents of NYC to the wonderful array of food that Gramercy has to offer. As in previous years, net proceeds from this event will go to benefit healthy meal programs at local public schools, including PS 40 and School of the Future. In addition, all leftover food will go to feed the homeless via the Bowery Mission.
As with all our events, our members will continue to receive discounted tickets.
6 tastings of your choice
- Early Bird Special/ GNA 2015 Member Only* Pricing (August 24 – September 10): $30
- Regular Pricing (September 11 – 25): $40
- Day of Pricing (September 26): $50
1 tasting of each participating restaurant
- Early Bird Special/ GNA 2015 Member Only* Pricing (August 24 – September 10): $60
- Regular Pricing (September 11 – 25): $70
- Day of Pricing (September 26): $80
*Subject to verification. As a GNA member you will receive early bird pricing, even day of. To become a GNA member, please sign up here.